Six Healthy Tips
Maintaining a healthy lifestyle is much more than eating lettuce, drinking water and doing sports. Naturopathic, Sarah Bar gives you 5 clear tips or more true 6 do not do – they are not simple to perform but the main thing is health, is not it?
Zero – No junk food is worth getting into your digestive system, unless you’re in the middle of the desert, stranded on a desert island with chips and Big Mac, and only when the other option is to die of starvation. (Which is the most unhealthy).
One – did once a day exercise. You can do exercise for an hour, but it’s possible for five minutes. Provided you do exercise every day. It’s possible to start exercising for a few minutes and every three days, add five minutes – this is a proven method that works.
It is important that you choose your favorite physical activity, so if your neighbor loves to walk and you are boring, do not go for it. Choose a physical activity in advance that you know you can persevere. Most importantly listen to your body! For example, you came to Aerobics, because everyone swore to you that it was the most enjoyable thing there was. Please note, if you feel terrible pain at the end of the lesson, leave and look for another type of exercise.
Two – if you wondered how much water you should drink a day? So now remember the number 2 and prepare you 2 liters of water. Yes every day should and even must drink 2 liters of water. Now the question is, why make an effort to drink water?
1. Water is the main component of the cells’ contents in our body.
2. They are used as solvents for most of the body’s ingredients.
3. They give the body its volume. Most of the metabolic activities are carried out in an aquatic environment and in some of these activities the water also participates in the chemical process.
5. The water serves as an intermediary environment for transporting food.
6. They play a central role in regulating body temperature.
7. They are the main lubricant in the joints. Were you convinced? Hope so.
Three – here you will have to make three decisions with the number three:
1. Make sure that each of your five meals includes the three food groups. For example, in the afternoon you can eat fruits that provide carbohydrates with nuts that provide protein and nutritious oils.
2. Those who want to maintain their weight will be careful to eat up to three tablespoons of oil a day. But no less. You can convert a tablespoon of oil in a handful of walnuts, or in a tablespoon of olives without a kernel or a quarter of an avocado.
3. Be sure to eat three servings of fruit every day – it’s not fattening it’s just healthy.
Four – this is the most difficult decision of all: Try to eat dinner no later than four hours before you go to bed. Why? Because it is especially good for digestion, which is excellent for the quality of sleep.
Five – maybe this will surprise you but – think you’ll be careful to eat five meals a day. Meaning three large main meals and two small meals. And do not forget to eat fruit and vegetables every day in five colors.